Sep 4, 2014

A Bar Just for Bubbles





 Last November my best friend Brittany and I traveled to Japan for her friend's wedding. We stayed at the ANA InterContinental in Tokyo and to our pleasant surprise there was a Moet & Chandon Champagne Lounge! I died and went to heaven when I saw this bar made just for champagne. As we toured Tokyo we realized that the Japanese are obsessed with Moet & Chandon...who knew?!



 Our trip would not be complete until we checked this place out, so we headed there for happy hour before dinner. I ordered the Bellini, which was fresh peach nectar and champagne. It was a touch decision because every drink sounded great. They even had the drink favored by my mom and I around the holidays, the Kir Royal. It is a very simple drink to make and a fun cocktail to serve to your guests at dinner parties. 

Simple add a teaspoon of Chambord (a cassis flavored liqueur) and a few fresh raspberries to a champagne flute. Then fill the flute up with Moet & Chandon Champagne, or your favorite bubbly, and serve!

What's your favorite Champagne drink? Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment