Aug 26, 2014

Wine Rack Galore




After months of bringing home a few bottles of wine at a time and having no organized way to store more than 6 bottles, I caved in and bought a wine rack. One of the best purchases for my apartment because it looks great and it stores 2 cases of wine! I decided to stock it with a selection of everyday wines in different varietals. Some of my tried and true favorites currently on the wine rack include: 
  • Domaine Horgelus Colombard-Sauvignon Blanc (review here)  
  • Greenlip Sauvignon Blanc  
  • St. Suprey Sauvignon Blanc (review here) 
  • Mer Soleil Silver Chardonnay  

Also wines that I have been wanting to try: 
  • Dona Paula Estate Red Wine  
  • 90+ Lot 100 Monster Red Blend  
  • Ironside Cabernet Sauvgnon  
  • Geyser Peak Cabernet Sauvignon 

As a wine lover I always have bottles that I want to save for special occasions, so in comes the wall wine rack. My boyfriend bought me this rack last year after my first big wine tasting for my business. Since I store the more expensive bottles there it acts as a great decoration piece for the wall! 

I hope one day to have a small, personal wine cellar with a wine bar...a bit of a fantasy but hey a girl can dream! How do you store your wine? Have a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment